Birding Blog 11-11-2017 (Margalla)

On Saturday I decided to visit Margalla Hills alone. On my way to my birding spot I stopped my car and saw some moments and suddenly a Grey Francolin appeared and started forging in front of me. On my birding spot I saw some regular birds that I used to see on my weekly trip and a new Brownish-Flanked Bush Warbler a lifer for me. After some time of birding I decided to visit stream to see some water birds there. 
Grey Francolin 

White-Capped Bunting (Male)

White-Capped Bunting (Female)

Rock Bunting (Male)

Rock Bunting (Female)

Spotted Munia (Immature)

Spotted Munia (Immature)

Long-Tailed Minivet

Grey Bushchat (Female)

Brownish-Flanked Bush Warbler (Lifer for Me)

Rufous-breasted Accentor

Black throated Accentor (New Entry) 

Oriental white-eye

White-Capped Redstart 

Plumbeous Water Redstart 

Cinerous Tit
 
Brown-fronted woodpecker

Common Kingfisher


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birding in Indus River, D.I.Khan (7-10-2017)

Hawks, kites and eagles (41-12)