Birding on Namal Lake, Mianwali (7-10-2017)

As I observed in my last birding in Margalla Hills that maigratiory birds are still to come so I decided to explore some other areas. I heard that some of my friends hunt in Indus River in D.I.Khan. So I decided to visit that area to see some new flora and fauna. It was a long journy 5 to 6 Hour drive from Islamabad to Dera Ismail Khan. At 12 noon we started our journey and on our way we stayed for a while at Namal Lake.
Namal University, Mianwali
I stopped there for a short time to see the place and to discover some new birds. Migratory birds are not coming but still some birds were there. More likely resident birds but in future its a good place for migratory birds and hope to see a lot on my next trip to Namal Lake.
House Sparrow - Namal Lake, Mianwali



Common Babbler - Namal Lake, Mianwali

 Indian Pond Heron - Namal Lake, Mianwali

Black-winged Stilt - Namal Lake, Mianwali

White Wagtail - Namal Lake, Mianwali

White-Browed Wagtail - Namal Lake, Mianwali

Wood Sandpiper - Namal Lake, Mianwali

Green Sandpiper - Namal Lake, Mianwali

Rufous Treepie - Namal Lake, Mianwali

Egret - Namal Lake, Mianwali

Red-wattled Lapwing - Namal Lake, Mianwali

Bank myna - Namal Lake, Mianwali
 After a short stay at Numl we continued our journey towards D.I.Khan and hoped to see some new birds their.

Comments

  1. xrp currency converter and exchange money,how is to convert to usd.you can convert exchange in bitcoin. it is use to bitcoin to transfer money in zcash .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birding in Indus River, D.I.Khan (7-10-2017)

Hawks, kites and eagles (41-12)