Birding Blog 9-9-2017 (Margalla)

As birding season is about to start in October and November in Islamabad so I have decided to arrange a get together and birding on weekend. Vajahat, Kahsif, Irshad and I decided to visit Rawal Lake and Margalla to see bird's condition. During this Birding I had some target in my mind like I wanted to photograph Great Barbet. First we went Rawal Lake where I found some birds like 
Bluethroat --- Rawal Lake
Plain Prinia - Rawal Lake
Blyth's reed warbler - Rawal Lake (New Entry)

As we were not able to find much birds so we decided to go Margalla to watch birds there. In Margalla we found some birds but I was not able to capture Great Barbet although I could hear his voice on the top of trees.

 Long-Tailed Minivet (Female) - Margalla
Blue-throated barbet - Margalla
Yellow-billed blue magpie - Margalla
Scaly-bellied Woodpecker (Female) - Margalla
Blue-capped Rock-thrush --- Margalla (Lifer fo Me)





  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birding in Indus River, D.I.Khan (7-10-2017)

Hawks, kites and eagles (41-12)