Birding Blog 16-9-2017 (Rawal Lake)

 Last week we observed that migratery birds had not yet arrived so we decided to visit in end of October. Because of hot weather birding is very difficult after 9 a.m. So this weekend I went for quick birding early morning. As I was going alone so I went Lakeview side which is quite safe place. I was expecting to watch some old friends like kingfishers but not had high hopes. But on this trip too I was able to find some new entries in my bird's list.
Common Kingfisher --- Rawal Lake
Add caption

White-Throated Kingfisher - Rawal Lake
Pied Kingfisher - Rawal Lake





Asian Koel (Female) - Rawal Lake (New Entry)
Ashy Prinia - Rawal Lake (New Entry)
Common Rosefinch (Female) - Rawal Lake (New Entry)
Alexander Parakeet --- Rawal Lake (Lifer for Me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birding in Indus River, D.I.Khan (7-10-2017)

Hawks, kites and eagles (41-12)